PAPERS OF RICHARD NOEL NOEL-HILL, 5th BARON BERWICK
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select 'View or purchase'
- Held At: Shropshire Archives
- System Reference: X112/18
- Document Reference: 112/18
- Date: 1845-1861
- Level: Section
- Related People:
- Creator Name: Noel-Hill, Richard Noel
- Creator Name: Noel-Hill, Richard
- Creator Name: Owen, Frances Mostyn
- Related Materials: Additional information relating to Richard Noel Noel-Hill is available in other sections of this catalogue, for example in the financial and estate sections.
- Admin History Richard Noel Noel-Hill was the eldest son of Richard Noel-Hill and Frances Mostyn Owen. Born in 1800, he succeeded to the barony on his father's death in 1848, and was succeeded in turn by his brother William in 1861.
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy