Dean v. Lord Berwick - Richard Ryder Dean v. Henry Richard Noel, Baron Berwick, The Reverend Thomas Noel Noel-Hill, Thomas Henry Noel-Hill an infant by Henry Richard Noel Baron Berwick his guardian and the Honourable Emily Noel-Hill (1884)
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select 'View or purchase'
- Held At: Shropshire Archives
- System Reference: X112/21/1/2
- Date: 1870-1886
- Level: Series
- Description: R R Dean was the executor and trustee of the will concerning the estate of William Noel sixth Baron Berwick (1802-1882). The case was to determine what articles were in or about Attingham Hall at the time of the death of the testator as were capable of being heirlooms passed by specific bequest and did not fall into the residue. An inquiry was ordered to establish this.
- Related People:
- Creator Name: Dean, Richard Ryder
- Creator Name: Noel-Hill, Emily
- Creator Name: Noel-Hill, William
- Creator Name: Noel-Hill, Richard Henry
- Creator Name: Noel-Hill, Thomas Noel (Rev)
- Creator Name: Noel-Hill, Thomas
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy