Thomas Noel Noel-Hill
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select Ordering and Viewing
- Held At: Shropshire Archives
- System Reference: X112/23/6
- Document Reference: 112/23/6
- Level: Sub Section
- Description: Thomas Noel (1847-1897) was a son of Rev Thomas Henry Noel-Hill (1804-1870) and Harriet Rebecca Humffreys. His twin brother was Richard Henry Noel-Hill, who became the seventh Baron Berwick (1847-1897).
He married Frederica Sarah Morrice (1853-1883), daughter of Rev William David Morrice (1817-1898), Vicar of Longbridge Deverill, Wiltshire, Vicar of St Thomas, Salisbury, and Prebendary of Salisbury.
He was ordained 21 Dec. 1873, and became Rector of the Parish of Berrington (1874-1885).
Rev William David MORRICE
Born Wanstead, Essex, 1817
Vicar of Longbridge Deverill, Wiltshire
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy
Ordering the Document
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
- a collection or series of documents rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room.
- local studies material (XLS) which is not yet orderable online
- an item which is too fragile to be produced
- an item containing sensitive personal information about living people.
- an item which can be consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.