THE 5th AND THE 6th LORD BERWICK
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select Ordering and Viewing
- Held At: Shropshire Archives
- System Reference: X112/5/44
- Document Reference: 112/5/44
- Level: Sub Section
- Description: Other members of the Berwick family - numbers yet to be allocated.
112/5/44/ Copy Will of the Hon. Harriet Maria Selina Noel-Hill ([niece of 5th and 6th Lds. Berwick] d. 4 Feb. 1893), of Cronkhill; proved Shrews. 28 Apr. 1893. c.1893?
112/5/44/ NOTE OF PROBATE of above. c.1893?
112/5/44/ DRAFT SETTLEMENT (1919) of Attingham est. on marr. of 8th Ld. Berwick with Miss Edith Teresa Hulton. 1919
112/5/44/ PAPERS (1923-4) concerning 8th Ld. Berwick's WILL, including draft clauses. 1823-4
112/5/44/ DRAFT WILL (1923-5) of 8th Ld. Berwick. 1923-5
112/5/44/ DRAFT WILL (1923-5) of 8th Ld. Berwick. 1926
112/5/44/ COPY CORRESPONDENCE re further instructions, etc., concerning (i) formation of an estate company to lessen death duties and (ii) the making of a will, etc. 1926
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy
Ordering the Document
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
- a collection or series of documents rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room.
- local studies material (XLS) which is not yet orderable online
- an item which is too fragile to be produced
- an item containing sensitive personal information about living people.
- an item which can be consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.