Alphabetical patient index
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select 'View or purchase'
- Held At: Shropshire Archives
- System Reference: X6175/B/1/2
- Document Reference: 9220/1
- Date: c 1931-1948
- Level: Item
- Extent: (1 volume)
- Description: This shows details of patients who were admitted from 1887, but seemingly only if they were still there in the 1930s and 1940s.
Gives admission dates, general reference number, serial status number, name, age on admission, chargeability, status (vol., temp. or cert.), departed, removed or died. Arranged by initial letter of surname and then chronological. Separate pages for male and female inmates.
The book is in poor physical condition.
Audit stamp from 1946. Blue sticker says vol 3b.
- Access Status: Readers Ticket
- Conditions: Damaged - to be handled only by staff
- Conditions: Access restricted: subject to individual application
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy