Continuation Certificate Register
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select 'View or purchase'
- Place: Shropshire Archives
- System Reference: X6175/B/1/5
- Document Reference: 6175/B/1/5
- Date: 1948-1983
- Level: Item
- Extent: (Loose leaves)
- Description: Showing the dates on which Special Reports and Certificates are due to be sent as required by the Lunacy and Mental Deficiency Acts and the last date for sending them in each case.
The name of the patient, the date of admission, the date of reception order, remarks, and date columns
- Held At: Shropshire Archives
- Access Status: Readers Ticket
- Conditions: Access restricted: subject to individual application
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy