Admissions Registers - General
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select 'View or purchase'
- Held At: Shropshire Archives
- System Reference: X6175/B/2
- Document Reference: 6175/B/2
- Date: 1907-1948
- Level: Series
- Description: Civil Registers contain columns:
Date of previous admission (if any), No. in order of admission, Date of admission, Name of patient, Union, County or Borough to which chargeable, Classification, Statutory Re-admission, Other re-admissions not including transfers, Transferred from other asylums, Direct admission, Civil state, Occupation, Religion, Date of discharge, transfer or death, Discharged, Transferred or Died, and Observations
- Access Status: Readers Ticket
- Conditions: For some of the records in this series, access is restricted and subject to individual application.
- Related Materials: As these registers give the patient number (in order of admission) they can be linked to other registers such as the patient case books.
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy