Patient Case Books
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select 'View or purchase'
- Place: Shropshire Archives
- System Reference: X6175/B/6
- Document Reference: 6175/B/6
- Date: 1910-1926
- Level: Series
- Description: These are very large volumes with details of each patient, sometimes with a photograph.
- Held At: Shropshire Archives
- Access Status: Readers Ticket
- Conditions: For most of the records in this series, access is restricted and subject to individual application.
- Admin History There are gaps in the registers. In some cases it appears that the pages were extracted and put into the patients files (some of which survive at accession 7761).
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy