Patient Case Note Files
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select 'View or purchase'
- System Reference: X6175/B/6a
- Document Reference: 7761
- Date: 1889-1918
- Level: Series
- Extent: (22 boxes)
- Description: Case note files may contain orders for reception, case notes (sometimes torn out of case books), correspondence, details of death. Date given on the list is the date of admission of the patient; papers of a later date may also be included in the file.
- Held At: Shropshire Archives
- Access Status: Readers Ticket
- Conditions: Access restricted: subject to individual application
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy