Shropshire Lesbian and Gay Campaign Group Records
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select 'View or purchase'
- System Reference: X7698
- Document Reference: 7698 & SA-IMG 7757-8133, 15447-15482, 15555-15580, 17040-17051
- Date: 1970s-2008
- Level: Collection
- Extent: 0.01
- Description: A collection of leaflets, articles and papers covering lesbian and gay issues (digital copies).
Dates are given where possible but many of the leaflets and cuttings are undated.
Some of the records are not viewable online due to copyright issues or they may not be legible in this format, in which case please contact Shropshire Archives to arrange access.
- Held At: Shropshire Archives
- Tags:Lesbian, gay and bisexual campaigning groups
- Access Status: Open
- Conditions: Access subject to Data Protection Act.
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy