For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select 'View or purchase'
- Place: Shropshire Archives
- System Reference: X8872
- Date: 1973-2015
- Level: Collection
- Description: Records of the Pentabus Theatre Company
- Held At: Shropshire Archives
- Related People:
- Access Status: Readers Ticket
- Creator Name: Pentabus Theatre Company
- Admin History Pentabus was set up by West Midlands Arts in 1974 as a touring theatre company and community arts project to serve the rural communities of the West Midlands. It became incorporated as a private limited company in 1983, under the name of Pentabus Arts Limited. It continues to be know as the Pentabus Theatre Company or simply Pentabus.
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy