Baptism and burial register
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select 'View or purchase'
- System Reference: XP171/A/1/4
- Document Reference: P171/Fiche 6-7
- Finding Aids: Former reference 3264/1
- Date: 1741-1812
- Level: Item
- Description: With census information for 1801 (detailed), 1811and 1821; also account of laying of stone for new church in 1803.
- Held At: Shropshire Archives
- Tags:census returns
- Access Status: Readers Ticket
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy