Register of settlement examinations, arranged alphabetically
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select 'View or purchase'
- System Reference: XP291/L/3/1
- Document Reference: P291/Fiche 1031-1059
- Finding Aids: Former reference 3129/5/4
- Date: 1821-1830
- Level: Item
- Description: With additional family and census notes and index.
- Held At: Shropshire Archives
- Access Status: Readers Ticket
- Conditions: Fragile - not to be produced
- Condition: Needs rebinding.
- Physical Description: (1 volume)
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy