St Mary Magdalene Church, Battlefield: North and eawst Elevation and Tower
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select 'View or purchase'
- Held At: Shropshire Archives
- System Reference: XPH/B/4/3
- Document Reference: PH/B/4/3
- Finding Aids: Neg B2977
- Date: 15 Sep 1790
- Level: Item
- Format: Photograph
- Colour: Black and White
- Description: Photograph of a watercolour by The Rev Edward Williams, who was perpetual curate of Battlefield.. The ruinous appearance is misleading since, at this time, a clssicised church had been built within the chancel, for parochial use. The roof line can be clearly seen. For original, see 6001/372/2/65.
- Copyright: Shropshire Archives
- Access Status: Readers Ticket
- Conditions: Rights to any image linked to this record are reserved by Shropshire Archives, subject to any rights retained by third parties. These are acknowledged where known. Please contact Shropshire Archives if you have any further information concerning these rights, to request permission to use the image or to order a copy.
- Related Materials: Secret Shropshire ref:12326 (colour image)
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy