Detail of the iron gates at The Institute, Coalbrookdale
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select 'View or purchase'
- System Reference: XPH/C/31/3/2
- Document Reference: PH/C/31/3/2
- Date: n.d.
- Level: Item
- Format: Photograph
- Colour: Colour
- Description: The Institute (1859, Charles Crookes), now Youth Hostel. Detail of cast iron gate and stone pillar. NB This is the building of the Coalbrookdale Literary and Scientific Institution and should not be confused with the Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust's Ironbridge Institute and Museum Library, adjoining the Museum of Iron
- Held At: Shropshire Archives
- Copyright: M Rix
- Access Status: Readers Ticket
- Conditions: Rights to any image linked to this record are reserved by Shropshire Archives, subject to any rights retained by third parties. These are acknowledged where known. Please contact Shropshire Archives if you have any further information concerning these rights, to request permission to use the image or to order a copy.
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy