Shrewsbury : Claremont Street : Nos 14 and 14A, Rose & Co, Crown Wallpapers and Dulux Finishes
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select 'View or purchase'
- Place: Shropshire Archives
- System Reference: XPH/S/13/C/18/50
- Document Reference: PH/S/13/C/18/50
- Date: 1960
- Level: Item
- Format: Photograph
- Colour: Black and White
- Description: Another shop, with an ornate Victorian frontage, since demolished. Mitchell's Electrical on the corner of Mardol, also since demolished. In the distance, on Mardol, a branch of the London Central Meat Co.
- Held At: Shropshire Archives
- Copyright: Madin (Cross Survey 1960)
- Access Status: Readers Ticket
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy