No. 13, Mardol, Shrewsbury
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select 'View or purchase'
- Place: Shropshire Archives
- System Reference: XPH/S/13/M/6/91
- Document Reference: PH/S/13/M/6/91
- Date: 1980
- Level: Item
- Format: Photograph
- Colour: Colour
- Description: The frontage of the Plougboy cafe at no. 13, Mardol. The contemporary glass and tile ground floor frontage has a central doorway. In the windows to either side are various ornaments apparently associated with horses and ploughing.
- Held At: Shropshire Archives
- Copyright: Madin (Cross Survey 1980)
- Access Status: Readers Ticket
- Conditions: Rights to any image linked to this record are reserved by Shropshire Archives, subject to any rights retained by third parties. These are acknowledged where known. Please contact Shropshire Archives if you have any further information concerning these rights, to request permission to use the image or to order a copy.
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy