6 Search Results for: Noel-Hill, Thomas - Page 1 of 1
(/1-2) Attested copies of a conveyance, 25 Mar 1836
1. Rev. John Dryden Piggott and the Hon. and Rev. Richard Noel Hill
2. William Egerton Jeffreys, esq., George Brittain Peplow and Thomas Mottram
1. John Upton, innkeeper of Shrewsbury and Elizabeth Upton his wife
2. James Aris of Shrewsbury
3. Edward Williams of Wolverhampton late of Shrewsbury
4. William Smith of Shrewsbury
1) Authority from John Rogers the younger of Newington to John Hawkins, Richard Bloxam and John Palmer Stoker gents to appear as his attornies in an action of debt re 250 borrowed from John and Edw...
Documents relating to trust fund settled on the marriage of George Moultrie and Harriet Fendall – General deeds
1) Marriage settlement, 1 Apr 1799. (1) George Moultrie of Great Portland Street, co Middlesex, esq (2) Harriet Fendall of same, spinster (3) William Fendall of Matson, co Gloucester, esq (4) John ...