12 Search Results for: Noel-Hill, Thomas - Page 1 of 2
Thomas Eyton of Wellington esq To Charlton Leighton of Luton esq and Noel Hill of Tern esq. Cons: 10s. Lease for a year of the manors of Eyton als Eyton upon the Wildmoores, Bretton als Bratton als...
1885 Wilding and others to Hill. Schedule of deeds relating to 6 copy hold dwelling houses at Church Stretton purchased by the Rev. Charles Noel Hill
8 May 1746 Surrender of Samuel Nichols
13 May 1762 Surrender and admittance of Samuel Matthews and Jane his wife
13 May 1862 Surrender of Moses Eaton and Thomas Maund and admittance Samuel Matthews...
1. Thomas Lovett of Chirk gentleman and Thomas Smith of Minera gentleman
2. Thomas Price of the Oxford Coffee House, London, gentleman and Randle Jones of Penylan p Ruabon gentleman, Richard Salusb...
1. John Arthur Lloyd of Leaton Knolls, esq.
2. Sir John Kynaston Powell of Hardwick, bart.; Revd. Samuel Johnes Knight, co. M'sex.
3. Elizabeth Lloyd of Gloucester Place, Westminster, widow of Fran...
Thomas Grimes of Chester, Innkeeper and
Thomas Telford of Ellesmere, Civil Engineer,
bound to John Dickson of Chester, Gent and
Martha Denson of Chester, widow, executrix of Thom...
Miscellaneous folder of oddments
William Turton?s affidavit in case of Meares v Meares, concerning Margaret Meares, widow, a lunatick
Receipt for 5 5s 0d from T I Jones, Esq for attenda...
OWEN V BURD
Remarks & observations in reply - Mr Dayman upon Messrs Burd & Sons accounts
28 September 1869
Bill of costs - Major Owen?s executors to Messrs Burd & sons
July 1868 ? October 1869
Purchase agreement ? 325 sq yds of land at Gobowen
1) James Green, Birch Mt, Langollen, Denbs, Gent, Vendor
2) Rev William McLaren Armistead of Oswestry, Wesleyan Minister ? purchaser.
Settlement made previous to marriage of Mr William Oswell with Miss Prytherch
1) William Oswell, town of Shrewsbury, C.Salop Draper
2) Rev Stephen Prytherch of Leighton, C.Salop Clerk
3) Mary Pryth...
1. Sir Richard Acton of Aldenham bart
2. Philip Langdale of Houghton, East Riding of Yorkshire, esq and Elizabeth his wife
3. The Rt Hon Charles Lord Stourton baron Stourton of Stourton (formerly t...