29 Search Results for: Noel-Hill, Thomas Noel (Rev) - Page 2 of 3
Marked "Papers relating to the exchange of glebe with Mr Noel Hill in 1780. Also respecting disputed boundary of Glebe with Lord Berwick 1831-1834"
Declaration of John Hughes who was born in Atcha...
Baschurch ' brief' for restoration of church 'so ruinous that the Parishioners cannot assemble ... without great Danger of their Lives', on report of Thomas Telford, 'an able and experienced Workman'
(/1-2) Attested copies of a conveyance, 25 Mar 1836
1. Rev. John Dryden Piggott and the Hon. and Rev. Richard Noel Hill
2. William Egerton Jeffreys, esq., George Brittain Peplow and Thomas Mottram
1- Copy conveyance of premises in Rodington parish, C O Childe-Pemberton to Thomas Belcher (1854).
2- Copy conveyance of a piece of land in Rodington parish, C O Childe-Pemberton to the Hon Willia...
Wroxeter and Atcham – Map of lands exchanged between the Rt. Hon. Thomas Noel Hill Lord Berwick, the Rt. Hon. William Harry Earl of Darlington, and the Rev. Edward [Edmund] Dana,
With schedule detailing field names and glebe lands, with acreage.
Scale: 13.3" to 1 mile.
Bundle of papers and correspondence relating to a messuage in Stable Yard, St James’ Palace, Westminster.
1) Nov-Dec 1827 Two letters from T F Hunt to Rt. Hon. William Noel Hill with regard to the valuation of the house in the Stable Yard
2) Dec 1827 Valuation of house and premises in Stable Yard
1885 Wilding and others to Hill. Schedule of deeds relating to 6 copy hold dwelling houses at Church Stretton purchased by the Rev. Charles Noel Hill
8 May 1746 Surrender of Samuel Nichols
13 May 1762 Surrender and admittance of Samuel Matthews and Jane his wife
13 May 1862 Surrender of Moses Eaton and Thomas Maund and admittance Samuel Matthews...
- abstract of the title of the Venerable Archdeacon Corbett to the manor of Lydley and Cardington, c. 1811, reciting 1701-1832 [D3651/B/6/5/79/1];
- draft abstract of the settlement previous to the...
Correspondence from various sources, arranged alphabetically from A-C, which include the Shropshire gentry, and relate to local, estate and personal matters.
Includes references to:
1) Authority from John Rogers the younger of Newington to John Hawkins, Richard Bloxam and John Palmer Stoker gents to appear as his attornies in an action of debt re 250 borrowed from John and Edw...