Please find our general prices listed below.
Prices depend on the physical nature and condition of the document.
Existing digital resources will be made available for download from our website over the coming year.
- To download a high resolution image, choose ‘view record’ and then ‘view or purchase’.
- At this stage you will be prompted to log in to the website or register if you’ve not already done so.
- Then click the ‘purchase download’ option.
- You’ll then see confirmation of the items you want to download plus prices with terms and conditions for downloading and you can continue to purchase the items securely.
A step by step guide is on our field names blog post.
If items are not available for automatic download, please ask staff for a quote.
- find the items on the catalogue
- clicking ‘view or purchase’.
- If you are ordering a number of items, the alternative is to add them to your ‘wish list’ first. From your wish list, you can then select multiple items to download or request quotes for.
- Generally we supply high resolution digital images uploaded to Drop Box but we can print out and post copies for an extra fee if required.
We will get back to you with a quote within 5 working days (but please bear in mind that we are only open Wednesday to Friday).
Images are generally supplied for personal research. If you require copies for publication, including online, please read through our reproduction of resources guidance
Ask for a quote
We also have a secure free text quote request form. Please use this for:
- anything that isn’t listed on the online catalogue
- our house history, short search or family history research services
- reproduction permission
- a photo permit
- conservation materials
Ask us for a quote using the button below. We’ll respond and you can pay securely online: